Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an Order with GoGetEssays.com is Simple:
It doesn’t matter whether you need a basic 5-paragraph essay, a work as complex as dissertation or anything in between, the ordering process is the same. You complete the order form with as much details as necessary for the piece ordered. Please be certain to provide all necessary information, so that there are no misunderstandings about your paper.
Our administrative staff reviews your order and assigns the proper writer. If for example, you need a persuasive essay of the high school level, you will receive a writer with a bachelor’s degree in English. If you are writing master’s thesis, your writer will hold a Ph.D. degree in your area. You will receive notification by email once your writer has been assigned.
You will be communicating with your writer through your personal account and via email. Especially when the work is complex, you need to check your account more often, because your writer may have questions or require additional information from you. As well, you can check the progress of your work or provide more details to your writer.
When the work is completed, and our editors have thoroughly reviewed it, including plagiarism check, you will be notified via email. You can then review the paper when you log in into your account. If you want any changes made, address your concerns to the writer, and your writer will make improvements. When you give final approval, the downloadable and printable version of the paper will be uploaded to your account.
What Details Do I Need to Give on the Order Page?
- Topic - be as specific as possible.
- Word or page number requirement (300 words per page)
- Number and type of resources required, if the work involves research. If you already have the resources you wish or need to use, please indicate those.
- Delivery deadline - Please select a deadline that will allow you time to review the draft and request revisions before you must submit it. If your deadline is extremely urgent, you may not have much time to review your work.
- You may want to upload a sample of your own writing, so that your writer can imitate your style and vocabulary.
- Sources citation format - institutions or instructors/professors might have certain requirements on formatting, so please make sure you indicate those.
- Other details - if there are requirements regarding print size or style format, please indicate this.
- Title Page - if there are any specific requirements, let us know!
- If your order involves unique requirements, place a free inquiry. We will review it and make certain that we have a writer for you before sending you to the payment link.
How and When is Payment Made?
You will be directed to the payment link once you make an order. Our payment methods are done through completely secure systems (e.g. Bluesnap). We do not store any of your financial information.
Can You Meet Any Deadline?
Yes. We have deadline options starting from 3 hours through as long as two months. It depends on the complexity of work and your individual deadline. If you have a 24-hour deadline, for example, the work will be written and you will receive it within that 24-hour period. Again, you will receive an email when the work is finished. The time starts once your payment is made.
What if I Experience Problems or Have Not Received My Paper?
Contact us immediately. We assure you that all orders are uploaded on time, so check your personal profile to download the paper. There are usually certain reasons for this - a spam filter on your computer may have blocked our email; it might happen that the plagiarism-checking phase takes a little longer than expected and the paper will be on its way to you in a few minutes; your writer might be waiting for you to respond to a specific request before continuing, etc. At any time, you may call, email, or chat with our customer support department 24 hours a day. We will track your work and get it to you, or explain what you need to do.
Who are Your Writers?
We have writers with degrees in virtually every field of study. They are organized in our database according to their degree level, field of expertise, and their preferences for type of work. Before the writer is employed by our service, a rigorous screening process is involved. This is how our selection process works:
- Submission of verifiable academic credentials.
- Completion of application and an on-line writing examination.
- Submission of writing samples in the areas in which the individual wishes to write.
- Feedback from students for whom the writer has completed works.
- Performance in meeting deadlines and customer satisfaction.
Our writers are also organized by the specific type of English they use. There are differences in language style, vocabulary and spelling in the U.S., UK, Australia, and Canada. We will match the writer to the client in this respect. Non native-speaking students should submit samples of their own work, so that a writer can use that style and vocabulary. We want your work to appear authentically written by you!
How Do You Guarantee that my Work is not Plagiarized?
Our writers are well aware that we have zero-tolerance policy regarding plagiarism. If we detect it during the editing process, contract with that writer will be terminated, and another writer will take over.
We have a plagiarism-detection system that is unique to GoGetEssays.com and is accurate. Only by using our system, we can detect plagiarism and yet not report it to public databases. So, if your instructor runs plagiarism detection on your work, it will not show up anywhere as already existing work.
Among the thousands of works written by our writers, we have had only a few small issues with plagiarism, involving phrases and sentences that needed to be edited, or specific ideas which needed to be credited to a specific source. If you want to test this, send us a piece and we will check it for plagiarism, so that you can see how effective our system is.
What if I am Unsatisfied With the Final Product?
We are committed to customer satisfaction, both in quality of work and in service provided. If you are still unhappy, when you receive the final piece, simply contact us with the specific details, and your work will be revised without extra charge. The only reason why you may be charged for revision of your text is if it involves change of original order specifics. This is why it is important to be as precise as possible when you place the order and to communicate with your writer during the process. You can request a free revision within 2 days after order delivery. If you believe that the writer did not manage to cover some instructions, you can apply for a refund. Our Refund Department will check your request within 3-4 business days, or even sooner. To apply for a refund, you have 14 days from the moment your order was uploaded to the personal profile.