Sims 4: How to Write Songs with Your Sim
In the Sims 4, you can finally fulfill your dreams of creating the sim you have always wanted to. Think of what qualities you would like them to have. Do you want your sim to be artistic and creative? - Take an easel for them. Do you want them to be fantastic comedians? - Grab them a microphone. In the Sims 4, you can even compose your own songs for your character. Sims 4 how to write songs secret will be revealed in this article.
On the whole, it is not hard to start the process but be aware that it will take much time. If you wonder what should be done first and foremost in sims 4 how to write songs, be aware that you need to boost your character in levels. In other words, your skills should be upgraded. This very process how to write songs sims 4 resembles that of writing a novel – you can be good at writing songs if your sim has an innate talent for it and can do it easily.
Aspirations and the Main Features
The most evident aspiration in Sims 4 how to write songs is creativity – specifically one should be a musical genius. With this trait, your sim character will be provided with the Muser Trait, which will help to boost up the development of musical skills when the sim gets sufficient inspiration. The very inspiration is really needed when the sim wants to learn play a specific musical instrument. Among the other character traits, you may need the following:
- Creativity. With the help of sufficient inspiration and creative approach, your sim will be able to develop within the musical field and derive the best from the music lessons.
- Being communicative and outgoing. As a rule, musicians frequently suffer from being lonely since their profession and skill demands to devote much time on practice. More so, musicians have much time to spend on their own delving into all peculiarities of musical training. However, to succeed in the profession, it is advisable to socialize and make friends. It will help them feel comfortable among strangers and also earn tips. Charisma plays a very important role here.
- Being a sheer music lover. This is one of the fundamental prerequisites for success that lies behind the question how to write songs in Sims 4.
Choose Your Passion
Music is not regarded as a self-sufficient skill in Sims 4 – you need to be aware that music is composed of separate skills, where each of them pertains to different musical instruments. Undoubtedly, you can teach your sim to play all three musical instruments but it is far better to choose one and excel in it. Learning how to play one musical instrument in depth will reveal the sim’s potential.
How to Develop Skills in Playing the Guitar?
Check out the following levels that you have to go through if you want to develop guitar playing skills for your sim character:
- Practice playing when you are in a mood to; make sure you understand the main principles of guitar playing (read some information and research the very guitar); listen to the stereo and share some information and skills with the other sims.
- Derive some inspiration from blues songs.
- Draw inspiration from rock music and jam some songs on the guitar.
- Listen to country songs.
Practicing the Violin:
- Investigate the violin on the PC, discuss the principles of violin play as well as famous violinists with the other sims. Listen to some classical music.
- Listen to traditional songs.
- Listen to the rock songs. Try to derive inspiration and enrich your skills by listening to the concertos.
- Listen to country songs.
Go through the Following Levels if You Want to Practice the Piano:
- Research the piano and the principles of playing this musical instrument on the computer. Listen to classical music, particularly rhapsodies and sonatas.
- Listen to traditional songs with piano accompaniment and derive inspiration from them.
- Play blues and listen to piano concerts.
- Listen to romantic songs, learn from more professional and skillful pianists.
Make Money with the Songs
Learning how to write and play songs is half the deal. It is much fun to become a famous musician and make money for it. As such, you can play a specific musical instrument and earn for a living. As such, your sim can visit some public places, such as bars, restaurants, parks, streets, festivals, etc. and show off the talent. This practice will attract attention of many people and will bring more fame to the sim. Moreover, apart from mere attention, the sim may earn tips for the performance. Overall, the sum of the earned money depends on the skills and practice hence the need of constant self-development and improvement. To earn the tips, it is essential to leave the comfort zone (sim’s own household) and go to some other community to play.
If you are eager to know the Sims 4 how to write songs, be sure that this activity is more profitable and on the whole the most lucrative of all. At the same time, you should be really proficient in playing the musical instrument before you start writing music. As soon as you write your song, you can submit it for publication.
Mastery and Talents
When your sim has gained sufficient practice and boosted the aforementioned skills, it is high time he/ she tried the skills and efforts in being a mentor to the others. This is the top position related to the musical career. With this ability, it becomes possible to create the whole household of creative and skillful musicians. A great opportunity for your sim is to get the Piper trait, which allows one to change others’ emotions by influencing their mood with specific songs. In some cases, it may be even considered as a manipulation of others’ emotions.
In short, these are all of the principles of writing songs in the Sims 4. If you need some assistance with the game, leave a comment and we will help you.