Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an Order with GoGetEssays.com is Simple:
It doesn’t matter whether you need a basic 5-paragraph essay, a work as complex as dissertation or anything in between, the ordering process is the same. You complete the order form with as much detail as necessary for the piece ordered. Please be certain to provide all necessary information, so that there are no misunderstandings about your paper.
Our administrative staff reviews your order and assigns the proper writer. If for example, you need a persuasive essay of the high school level, you will receive a writer with a bachelor’s degree in English. If you are writing master’s thesis, your writer will hold a Ph.D. degree in your area. You will receive notification by email once your writer has been assigned.
You will be communicating with your writer through your personal account and via email. Especially when the work is complex, you need to check your account more often, because your writer may have questions or require additional information from you. As well, you can check the progress of your work or provide more details to your writer.
When the work is completed, and our editors have thoroughly reviewed it, including plagiarism check, you will be notified via email. You can then review the paper when you log in into your account. If you want any changes made, address your concerns to the writer, and the will make improvements. When you give final approval, the downloadable and printable version of the paper will be uploaded on your account.
Depending on the work you order, you may need to provide some or all of the following:
- Topic - be as specific as possible.
- Word or page number requirement (300 words per page)
- Number and type of resources required, if the work involves research. If you already have the resources you wish or need to use, please indicate those.
- Delivery deadline - Please select a deadline that will allow you time to review the draft and request revisions before you must submit it. If your deadline is extremely urgent, you may not have much time to review your work.
- You may want to upload a sample of your own writing, so that your writer can imitate your style and vocabulary.
- Sources citation format - institutions or instructors/professors might have certain requirements on formatting, so please make sure you indicate those.
- Other details - if there are requirements regarding print size or style format, please indicate this.
- Title Page - if there are any specific requirements, let us know!
- If your order involves unique requirements, place a free inquiry. We will review it and make certain that we have a writer for you before sending you to the payment link.
- Submission of verifiable academic credentials.
- Completion of application and an on-line writing examination.
- Submission of writing samples in the areas in which the individual wishes to write.
- Feedback from students for whom the writer has completed works.
- Performance in meeting deadlines and customer satisfaction.
Our writers are also organized by the specific type of English they use. There are differences in language style, vocabulary and spelling in the U.S., UK, Australia, and Canada. We will match the writer to the client in this respect. Non native-speaking students should submit samples of their own work, so that a writer can use that style and vocabulary. We want your work to appear authentically written by you!
We have a plagiarism-detection system that is unique to GoGetEssays.com and is 100% accurate. Only by using our system, we can detect plagiarism and yet not report it to public databases. So, if your instructor runs plagiarism detection on your work, it will not show up anywhere as already existing work.
Among the thousands of works written by our writers, we have had only a few small issues with plagiarism, involving phrases and sentences that needed to be edited, or specific ideas which needed to be credited to a specific source. If you want to test this, send us a piece and we will check it for plagiarism, so that you can see how effective our system is.